What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, June 09, 2007


Cat stories: The other morning my husband informed me we had Catholic Cats. Seems every morning Bug and Marmalade aka OJ LaOrange sit on the bible, on the bookcase beside his bed. He says they must be Catholic because it's a catholic bible. I just looked at him and said, "dumbass! they think it says Cat Holic!" sigh....

Last night we were watching a movie and a huge bear jumped out growling very loudly. Hidey immediately ran across the room and jumped into my lap. Now Keith and I are disagreeing on the reason for her panic and jump. He says the bear scared her and she ran to me for protection. I say she ran to protect me from the bear. Yeah...right!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home