What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, April 06, 2007


Time moves to fast! I don't know if it's because I'm getting older, or if things really are moving faster. Seems to me Easter is a bit early this year. I am not prepared! It was just Christmas a few weeks ago and here it is Easter already. The signs of spring are here, even though it will be dropping to the freezing point for us this weekend, and the calendar says it's April...so where did the time go?

"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
The time has gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say"
(Pink Floyd - Time).

So, how many songs can we name with the word TIME in them? Any takers?


Comments: Post a Comment

Home