What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, February 17, 2007


Swan Lake Quilt Guild Show: Okay, I'm not a quilter. Sewing and I are not friends. Sewing on a button is a waste of time to me when a pin will do just fine. But, I have a friend who quilts so I went. I was amazed at the intricacy of the work! It was amazing! I was so impressed I came home, got my camera and went back for pictures! Even considering joining the guild to see if even I could learn how to make some of these. Beth does some really involved work that are wonderful! Some made you stand back open jawed in amazement, some made you ooh and ahh and some even made you laugh. All in all it was worth the time to go see. So, I am sharing some pics I took here. Enjoy!



Comments: Post a Comment

Home