What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, February 13, 2007


New Blogger: Well, wish me luck. When I logged on to post today I received a notice to upgrade to the new blogger account. It promises nothing will change, but from the horror stories I have heard from friends who have made the change that aint necessarily so. I had one chance and only one more chance to post the old blogger way, so this is it. My warning that the next post may screw me up royally, since I will have to make the leap and have faith in the new blogger system and change. Change can be good. I keep telling myself this as I cringe inwardly at the thought of losing my entire old blog or any part of it. And then the google account! what the heck is a google account? Guess I'll find out. So, again...wish me luck with the blogging for books and in a week or so when I come on to post again hopefully I will make it through the transformation and become not just a blogger...but a new blogger! And seeing that notice totally knocked out of my head what I had come here to post! Arrgghh!!!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home