What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, January 17, 2007


Vitamins: Okay, so One-A-Day has been advertising this vitamin with extra B and other things to give you more energy. I've been tired a lot lately and thinking I needed more B vitamins, so decided to try these. Yes, Walgreens had a sale and yes, I had a $3.00 off coupon, which got me the vitamins at half price otherwise I probably wouldn't have even tried them...but! they work!! I mean they really work! Yesterday I managed to clean the entire house and even do extra stuff! Today I did laundry and shopping at three...no make that four stores...forgot about finally getting myself a new pair of shoes. Now, if they could just invent something that would keep cats from getting under your feet when you're working I bet I could get a whole lot more done! Viva la vitamins!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home