What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, January 06, 2007


To make a long story longer....or there's only one Automatica in football!: Wasn't feeling all that great today. Woke up with my asthma wheezing and coughing. Generally a cup of coffee and puff of albuteral does the trick, but today my body was saying sit down, take it easy... so I did. So, since I wheezed and coughed every time I moved around or tried to talk for too long I decided to watch my Colts and Tony Dungy in the play-offs.

When Tony Dungy was coaching the Tampa Bay Bucs I was a Bucs fan. But since the new coach, Jon Gruden, tore my old team apart I've been having to watch them in bits and pieces as they are scattered around. Tony Dungy now coaches the Indianaopolis Colts, which brings us to the title of this blog. When Martine Grammatica was the kicker for the Bucs he was so accurate and so good they named him Autmatica Grammatica. He is now the kicker for Dallas and even with a year of not playing he is still Automatica! The one and only Automatica! So, today you can imagine my shock and chagrin when Adam Vinatieri, the kicker for the colts was called... omg!! Yes, they had the audacity! the nerve! they called him Automatica!!!!! Was it a slip because Tony Dungy coached Grammatica to his Automatica stage? Or are they trying to compete with the real Automatica? This is an outrage! Will the real Automatica step up the ball!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home