What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, January 06, 2007


My Vice: We don't smoke. We don't go out drink. Keith has an occassional beer on the weekend. We don't buy fast food - okay maybe once every six months. I'm not a clothes horse so don't spend a lot of money on clothes. But, yes, I must admit to one weakness. I am hooked on Drew's Blues Cafe! So, while our budget isn't big, even if we don't both go, I will not miss my Friday Blues Jam and whatever wonderful dish DaMayor has concocted for the night. Last night it was Fettucini DaMayor... fettucini alfredo with steamed vegetables and garlic bread. It was wonderful! Keith wasn't up to going but as usual I couldn't finish my meal. I had promised myself I would save it for my lunch today, but when I got home I realized I couldn't deprive Keith of this taste sensation so handed him the container. He had to agree it was great. Yeah, this is one vice I am not willing to give up and I hope the never form a Drew's Blues Anonymous group because I doubt anyone else as hooked on the atmosphere, music, and great food there would join anyway.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home