What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, December 29, 2006


Who's Dream is it anyway? When I got up this morning Keith told me about a strange dream he had last night. He dreamt there was a little white mouse running around beside and under the bed. At one point the mouse threw up so he reached down deciding to rescue the mouse and help it.

Well, when he got to that part of the dream he was rudely awakened by our cat, Marmalade, who was literally batting him on the face with his paw! Keith woke up to the cat in his face as if the cat was telling him, "hey! that's my dream and my mouse! How dare you try to rescue it!" Hmmmmmm....was the cat having the same dream or did he somehow know what Keith was dreaming? Unless the cat starts talking I guess we'll never know....doo doo doo doo doo doo doo...


Comments: Post a Comment

Home