What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, December 07, 2006


Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! I was really angry at the cats the other day, when I found they had emptied an entire box of styrofoam peanuts all over the computer room floor! That's where I was packing my Christmas gifts to mail off. Then I realized they were just trying to be nice to me. I keep talking of how much I miss the snow this time of year, so of course, they decided to make it snow for me! Those nice white styrofoam peanuts would surely be close enough to snow that I would appreciate their act of love and reward them. Instead of I yelled at them! I feel so guilty. Thanks for the thought guys, but now that I've clean it all up....DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home