What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, December 01, 2006


Last night I had the strangest dream! I don't know if it was the extra pain medication or what last night, but I had the weirdest dreams! My arthritis had kicked into high gear and everything hurt from my fingers to my toes! So, I got up and took more meds!! The one dream I remember involved Keith and Bruce Willis! No, not what you're thinking! Sheesh! Get your mind out of the gutter!

I dreamt Keith and I were moving and we were at a condo. We were sitting in the parking lot, on the moving truck, discussing it. Keith got bored and he asked this guy if there were any bars in town. The guy turned out to be Bruce Willis and he told him, sure, and took him away. They left me sitting on the truck with an empty condo! Now I see them in a cabin somewhere drinking and talking and Bruce Willis gets a phone call. He tells Keith they have to get out of there fast and they run out and B.W. blows up the cabin! They jump into these single person speed boats and last I see they're speeding across this lake. I woke up.

When Keith got up I told him he wasn't allowed to hang around with Bruce Willis anymore. After I told him about the dream he asked...were we chasing hot babes or what? I told him there were no hot babes in the dream and he said, "well, that wasn't what I call a dream."

Oh well.... he still can't hang around with Bruce Willis anymore!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home