What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, December 22, 2006


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFriday Night at the Drew's Blues Cafe! Okay, to say it was a riot is an understatement. I just wish I hadn't gotten so tired! You know when you hit that wall and crash? So, I had to get home before I hit burnout. Lot's of reasons why I was so tired. Got up around 6 a.m. after going to bed after midnight. Did laundry, house cleaning, among other sundry things today. But, I'm So Glad! I went. As with poetry night, due to the holidays, a lot of the band members were out of town, but Allan is enough entertainment himself. We did end up with more as the night wore on...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usincluding Mr. M&M's and his bass!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usAnd Mrs. M&M's and yes, that is me with my tambourine - Hey Mrs. Tambourine Woman play a song for me....







Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usEven Marcus got up and performed and even sang for us tonight! I love these casual nights when everyone does their thing and has fun and just goes with the flow.









Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usAnd my buddy Mr. Drew's Blues Cafe Himself! He's the shorter one in the picture. What a charmer that kid is!






Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usSo I leave you with a picture of the Drew's Blues Cafe family... including mom on tambourine - okay she was holding it for the picture! Thanks guys! You are the greatest! Sumter wasn't much fun until we found you!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home