What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, November 24, 2006


Drew's Blues Cafe Blues Jam! I keep talking about this Friday night Blues Jam, so tonight I took my camera along and got some pics. Thought I'd share a few here with you all. Anyone in Sumter who hasn't come by really should come and enjoy the sounds and the fun! Tonight Allan did a song called "I'm So Glad" and had the audience sing along..he would point to one section and that group had to sing. Well, he decided to pick on Keith tonight and at one point said, "okay, now just the Ph.D.'s". LOL!!! Anyway, here are a few pics. I sure wish I could post the music on here too! These guys are a trip and a half! Allan reminds me so much of my friend, Rick, (the one passed away last March) that it's just too uncanny. He plays guitar like him, he sings like him, he even smiles like him! Dang! Okay, a few pics for your viewing pleasure.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us****Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us****Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

He also did a song called Hip Shake or something like that. Now last week he told the audience they had to get up and dance. Last week and this week only one person, from our table was brave enough to get up and do it.... Here's Tom!!!!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Even DaMayor got in on the fun tonight! This is the guy who let's me host open mic poetry nights once a month, so gotta give him some space here!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

A fun night! As always...great food! great music! great time!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home