What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, October 31, 2006


Bug has been vindicated! Yes, all along Mr. Bug has been denying the paternity of one BJ (Bug, Jr) cat. Stating he had been neutered and could not possibly be the father, but the resemblence was too much so we kept calling BJ his son. Even after getting notice from his lawyer, Mr. Percival T. Fuzzalot, we persisted in our teasing and taunting and trying to get him to 'fess up. Well, this morning when I went out to feed Little Friend and Scarface, Scarface was in a dominating stance and making threatening sounds towards the backyard. I went out and lo and behold! An adult male cat who looked EXACTLY like BJ! Right down to the black lips! I called him to come over and got the nastiest most disgusted look that Scarface could give me. At that point Daddy BJ took off and Scarface huffed into the house for his breakfast. He kept giving me those sideways disgusted looks, but managed to eat his breakfast anyway before heading out for the days adventures.

So, to Mr. Bug... I'm sorry! You were right! We were wrong! Please don't sue us!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home