What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, September 20, 2006


Walgreen's update: In all fairness to Walgreen's, since I wrote when they did things all wrong, I am following up with their follow up.

Monday I got a call from the top store manager and the head supervisor of the pharmacy dept. Both apologized profusely and were very upset we had this experience. The first said my letter was so detailed and so well written it made him realize he needed to do more training of new employees on how to treat customers.

The pharmacy supervisor personally called in the two prescriptions that had not yet been filled, needing doctor call backs and personally called to let us know they were ready. Normally you get that automated call back.

When I went in to get them today two clerks, stocking in different aisles said good morning, how are you? with a smile! And at the pharmacy the young woman told me they had talked the doctors into giving Keith 5 refills on both meds instead of the usual two to avoid delays waiting for doctor call backs. Wow! what a difference!

I guess that letter did open some eyes and hopefully things will continue on the more positive note now.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home