What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, September 06, 2006


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Sometimes cats are too smart! During the week I get up at 6 a.m. M/W/F and 5 a.m. on T/Th. So, on Monday, when Keith had the day off and I got to sleep in Marmalade thought something was wrong when it was 6 a.m. and I wasn't up to feed them! Heaven forbid they should wait an hour! So, he stuck his face in mine and purred until I woke up. He then walked across the bed and stared at my radio/alarm clock indicating it was time for me to get up and feed them. Okay, I was awake, so why not.

So, tuesday morning I am again awakened by Marmalade purring in my face and once again he does the clock thing to indicate it was time to get up and feed them. I looked at the clock, groaned, and said, "Marmalade, learn the difference between 3 and 5 okay?" He's getting there but I guess and 3 and 5 may look a bit alike to cat.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home