What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, September 15, 2006



One of the big things I miss about the north is the dramatic change in seasons. Right about now the leaves are turning gold, red, orange, yellow and shades in between. It's an amazing and spectacular sight! So amazing people from places, like here, drive up just to witness the phenomal beauty of it. We northerners call them leaf peepers. We don't get a lot of dramatic change here, but yesterday I noticed the tree across the street had turned! The leaves, though not the bright array of colors we get up north due to the extremely cold nights, had turned. I feel at home now as I sit and look out the front window and have at least this tree to keep me company.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home