What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, September 11, 2006



The friggin! #$$@#%^^%#$^^ cat did it again! You all remember Percival, the one who pooped on my shoe as I sat at my computer, awhile back! Well, yesterday, I was sitting here working away, my shoes off airing out my feet, when I smelled this horrendous odor! OMG! I better check that out and find out where it's coming from so I slip my BARE foot into my shoe and into a pile of warm, gooey....shall I go on? Thank goodness we keep those WetOnes around because I first had to remove my shoe, wash my foot, find a plastic bag to throw away my shoes, the wipes, then spray the carpet, scrub the carpet and kill the cat. Okay, I didn't kill the cat, but anyone want a sweet, pretty, fuzzy Persian cat with a tendancy to poop on peoples shoes?


Comments: Post a Comment

Home