What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, August 12, 2006


Talk about spoiled! Okay, I have been accused of spoiling my cats and my husband is no better than me. But, this takes the cake! We have two strays I feed every morning and evening. They came with the house and the neighborhood. The one, of course, is Little Friend, who gave us our two little kittens BJ and Tiny Friend, and the other is our Scarface, who was the first to show up for food when we moved here. Later he brought another little cat and the first thing I said is...oh, are you going to introduce me to your Little Friend? and the name stuck... okay, to move along...

I overslept this morning which is surprising because our cats don't normally let me get past 7:30 before they want their breakfast. Although I do vaguely remember one clawing at my foot at some point.... anyway....

By the time I got to Scarface and Little Friend they were outside the door meowing their little hearts out and trying to open the door themselves. It's raining and they wanted in out of the rain! We do have a room that is separated from the rest of the house by a door and so they can come in here to eat. But it was so funny watching them and as soon as I opened the door they charged inside. Now keep in mind these were cats who stayed outside no matter what the weather before we got here! Scarface has only recently started coming inside to eat, but he got used to the comfort of it very quickly.

So that is how my day started...how about yours?


Comments: Post a Comment

Home