What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, August 15, 2006


CATS! They never cease to amaze me! I've been concerned about the kittens coming in contact with the male stray who hangs around. When just the mother comes in to eat, I let the kittens come down and eat and play with her. But when the male comes in I tend to keep them upstairs. Well, today the male, Scarface, showed up alone and I let him come in to eat and when I opened the door to go upstairs the kittens charged down! He immediately went to them and started licking and washing them and they did the same with him. He had never seen them but recognized them as his sons. It was so cute! So, guess I don't have to worry he'll beat up on them. Just wanted to share that with you.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home