What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, July 08, 2006


In the MEME time... I haven't done a meme in a long time so figured I was due. This one looked interesting so here goes...

FOUR FOR FRIDAY
Q1 - Holiday: If you could celebrate any holiday twice in one year, which one would it be, and what time of the year would you celebrate it for a second time?

Does my birthday count as a holiday? Not that I want to get older but hey, it's the one day of the year that is just mine...and everyone else born on Feb. 5, but you know what I mean...


Q2 - Constitution : In your opinion, which of the following issues most needs to be addressed by a Constitutional Amendment: Balanced Budget, Flag Burning, Gay Marriage, Privacy Rights, Something Else, or the Constitution is Fine As Is and Does Not Need Any Further Amendments Right Now?

Picking one from the list I am torn between Privacy Rights and Gay Marriage. I think the two should be linked because it isn't anyone business what someones sexual choices are...but I do feel we are accepting too much in the way of having our privacy invaded under the guise of protecting us from "terrorists". In my opinion Mr. Bush has overstepped his rights as a president by invading ours. I think he's just nosy!

Q3 - Computer Applications: Last week, Google announced that it would soon launch Google Spreadsheet, a web-based application that someday may compete with Microsoft Excel. How do you feel about web-based applications and programs verses having applications like Microsoft Office (which include Word and Excel) loaded directly onto your computer's hard drive? In other words, all things being equal, do you think you'd ever switch from Microsoft Excel (or Word) to a program like Google Spreadsheet, or do you like the control and comfort associated with having your computer programs and applications right on your own hard drive?

wow! this is tough. I don't like that microsoft has the market on everything on our computer, but I am also very wary of putting things out on the internet. i don't even do my banking online because i am afraid of how easy it is for people to access information. so no, i wouldn't go to an online spreadsheet program.


Q4 - Trash: What was the last thing you threw into a trashcan?

do you really want to know? okay, you asked for it... a big bag of cat (ahem) things from the litter box.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home