What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, June 19, 2006


Monday updates: Figured I would do my Insanity Blog for today, but it was just too stupid to even give it merit today. So, I am going to tell you all about my dream last night.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI dreamt I was at the open mic poetry, at Drew's Blues Cafe, and a lot, I mean a lot of people had signed up to do poetry that night. That should have given me a clue it was a dream! Then I realized I had forgotten my camera so had to go back for it. Out in the parking lot, which wasn't the Drew's Blues lot, but a huge field were more poets hurrying in to sign up. When I got to my car I had a long way to get home, which is also way off since I live about 2 minutes a way, by car. We had to go up hill and my car turned into one of those Flintstone type cars, but we thought nothing odd about having to use our feet to propel this modern car up the hill, like Fred Flintstone. I just commented that we wouldn't get there on time. My friend, or whoever was with me, looked at their watch and said yes we would we still had 10 minutes....

At that point, the stray cat we house started yowling for food and woke me up.... Is this an omen? and is it good or bad? arrgghh!!!!

I have had some positive in put on the open mic and we may be moving it to Thursday nights by popular request.

Dream, dream, dream.... all I have to do is dream.....


Comments: Post a Comment

Home