What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, June 30, 2006


The audacity!! When we were still living in the apartment, and Keith and I were joking around about something he told the cats to go pee on my foot. Well, later that day I was in the bathroom (details not necessary) when Mr. Fuzz, our now dearly departed cat, came in to use the litter box there. Being a typical male he overshot the litterbox and yes, he peed on my foot! Keith thought that was extremely funny and praised Mr. Fuzz for doing his bidding.

Which brings us to today. Alright, so I hadn't cleaned the litter boxes and it was late afternoon. And yes, I was sitting here at my computer saying, gee, I really should get to those litter boxes. Keith was sitting at his computer next to mine, when we smelled this awful nasty ... OMG! one of the cats just dropped a bomb! I turned around and looked at the litter box down here but saw no fresh deposits. Then I realized the odor was much closer than the litter box. I looked down and OMG!! the damn cat had shit on my shoe! While it was on my foot! We know who did it because Keith saw him sitting under my chair just seconds before the violation occurred.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI think it's time to put a certain ungrateful cat out on the street! Persian or not! Sir Percival you have overstepped the boundaries of cathood!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home