What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, May 10, 2006


Wednesday Mind Hump

Hi everyone! I really like today's Mind Hump theme! It's Official Thank You Day.

1. Name two of your teachers from school whom you'd like to thank.

Mrs. Hoffstetter and Mr. Quirk
(both encouraged the writer and poet in me)

2. Name two friends you'd like to thank.

Sherry Niederriter (who made me feel like I wasn't an outsider in highschool) and Robin Vaughan (who made VT not seem like such a cold place to be).

3. Name two celebrities you'd like to thank.

Joan Baez! I love ya!!!! and Bette Davis - she was soooo cool!!!!

4. If you have anyone else you'd like to thank, you can thank them here!

My sister, Victoria, who made me believe my poetry was good enough to share and published a chapbook of my poems.

My husband, Keith, who puts up with me and loves me in spite of myself.

Of course, if you want to do more than two each, you certainly can!

I'd like to thank ALL of the readers and players on this site, and I'd especially like to thank Friday for giving me the opportunity to do these memes each week.

The rules are, there are no rules!!! All you need to do is copy and paste the above questions into your blog and add your responses. After you've finished, return here and leave us a comment so we'll know you've humped. Be sure your hump is linked back to http://bdinsanity.blogdrive.com so others can hump too.

Remember, there are no right or wrong answers. If one of the questions doesn't inspire you then simply "pass" it. Just use your imagination!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home