What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, May 20, 2006


 Image Hosted by ImageShack.usOn yardsales, sisters, and rainstorms - I had planned to have a two day yard sale between Friday (yesterday) and Saturday (today). Of course, the plan was there wouldn't be much business on a Friday so I told my sister, Victoria, I was going to use Friday as a day off and read, listen to books on tape, write... and she said, I hope you are so busy you sell everything! Well, guess what happened? Yep, we sold just about everything we had out there. When I set up I had to stack things, and when I closed up I had two very small boxes of stuff left. A few videos and some odds and ends.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usNow, the problem was thanks to my sister I had nothing left for Saturdays sale. So, last night we went around and gathered up and labelled more stuff, we wanted to get rid of, for todays sale. So, I get up early because yesterday there were people out there before I was even done unpacking and setting up! And what happens? Out of no where a thunderstorm opens up and before I could even set up I was taking stuff back in. And it is still raining and there is still thunder. Every time it looks like it might clear up... Kaboom! It starts again.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usSo, thank you Victoria! Had you not jokingly cursed me to have a busy day yesterday I would not have sold a bunch of stuff! So, I'll let you know next time I'm going to have a sale so you can do that again!

And if you're wondering who the horse is - well, I did a google search for images and decided to look to see what was on the net for Victoria Rivas and lo and behold that was one of the images under her name. I couldn't resist posting it here.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home