What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, April 20, 2006


Yes, another meme! I know some people hate memes and think they should be banned from the internet, but hey, if they don't like them they don't have to do them. Freedom of choice applies even to memes, folks. For me sometimes they get my creative juices flowing, because just doing the meme makes my brain have to kick into gear...like the last question on this one.

Wednesday Mind Hump

Hi humpers! Ready for another mind hump? This week's theme is Cow Chip Day. I don't like that one, so I'll choose something else. I'm getting a brand new digital camera for my birthday this weekend, so today's theme will be photography!

1. Are you the photographer in the family, or is it someone else?

I am. I don't take as many pictures now as I once did, because over the years through various mishaps most of the pictures I took have been lost. My ex-husband guilted my niece out of almost all the photo albums I had left in her care when he and I split becuase he convinced her they ALL belonged to him including the one full of pictures I took of my trip to Germany visiting my sister Victoria. That's the one I'm most upset about. I was in Florida at the time and apparently he got her email and started emailing her and she felt sorry for him and sent him the albums and most of the video tapes I had done. No one told me until I returned home some years later and wanted to reclaim the albums.

2. What kind of camera do you have? Digital or film?

Digital...it's upstairs so I can't check the model, but it's an older one with one feature I really love. The photos go onto a floppy disk so there's no downloading a program and I can take the picks and look at them on any computer!! It's so cool!

3. Are you photogenic? Or do you run whenever someone breaks out the camera?

I used to be more photogenic, but the older I get the less photogenic I've become, but I am not camera shy. If someone wants a picture of me it's because they like me, love me, adore me or whatever and want something to remember me and who am I to let my ego stand in the way of memories. Not everyone of us is a model, but I know too many moments are lost because someone was too selfish to let their picture be taken because they didn't look perfect at that moment.

4. If you could take a moment in your life, the best one you've ever had, and photograph it so that you could remember it forever, which moment would it be?

This one was hard as I have had many special moments that I will always treasure, but the more I thought about it the more I realized it was the time ALL THREE of the Rivas sisters - me, Vic, and Linda - were all in Texas together and were able to spend time as adult sisters who could enjoy each other. So that would be my one moment in time that I would like to recapture. I know Vic took some pics of us sitting on her porch and we were all sitting exactly the same! Maybe if she reads this she'll find the pics and post them on her blog.

The rules are, there are no rules!!! All you need to do is copy and paste the above questions into your blog and add your responses. After you've finished, return here and leave us a comment so we'll know you've humped. Be sure your hump is linked back to http://bdinsanity.blogdrive.com so others can hump too.

Remember, there are no right or wrong answers. If one of the questions doesn't inspire you then simply "pass" it. Just use your imagination!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home