What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, April 14, 2006


Well, my sister, Victoria got me back! I got her hooked on Flip Words, so she got me hooked on Text Twist. Below is my highscore so far....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us My High-Score: 37910

You get six letters and a set time to make as many words as you can from the letters. The catch is, to move to the next round, you must make the word that uses all six letters! Try it....if you dare!!

UPDATE: My new high score! My High-Score: 52100

UPDATE: April 17, 2003 My High-Score: 62600
Note to self: when you hit 100,000 or higher it's time to quit playing this stupid addicting game!

UPDATE: April 18, 2006 - time to quit! I said when I hit 100,000 or higher it would be time to quit playing and today I did it!

My High-Score: 105160 That's it! No more playing! whew!!!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home