What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, April 06, 2006


Rick, you didn't let me down! As everyone knows my very good friend of 43 years died March 28th. The past few years our main connection has been the phone and the internet, where we would meet a couple times a week to chat and play games. Since he's been gone I have been trying to fill the void and today did a google search under his online name and even in death he made me laugh.... I have to explain this before I post it... I am not posting it in a mean spirited sense but in the spirit of Rick...

See, anyone who knows him knows Rick is a womanizer. A lovable one, but a womanizer none the less. He was never satisfied with just one woman, but always had to have at least two... I say at least two because he has had three or more at times. Which is the reason that no matter how many times he asked me to marry him, or said we should get married, I would just laugh and say it wouldn't work. I could deal with the "affair" but not if I were married to him. When I get married the rules change.

So, there I am searching the net, and lo and behold I find two current listings for him in the singles section! He uses his right age, but lies a bit about his height and weight. After all, he knew he would never meet these women.... He even used our old music group and business as hook and leave it to Rick...was he looking for someone in our age bracket... Nope!! 18 years old or over... And this is the Rick I knew and loved! I was telling my older sister, who also knew Rick well, about my find and she was laughing and agreed it would be a fitting tribute and send off for him. Check out the little detail lies… height, hair color and education in the next one… you gotta love this guy! He never gave up.

Check these singles ads out!

Hi! I work with musicians and talented people of all kinds. I am looking for the type of woman who would like my kind of life. From models to slide Spoker2000: Producer of *Fun*..... Tampa, FL, Florida Search free personals ads Online dating is easier here.

Relationship Type: Friend/penpal
Any Children: Yes, not with me
Future Children: May be
Profile Region: 55
Live in: Tampa, FL,
Member Gender: Male
Member ID: 24575
Age: 57 Hey, he was even posting this past year!
Occupation: Founder, FMM Productions
Ethnicity: White
Religion: Christian
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 180
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blond
Marital Status: Divorced
Education Level: High School
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes, socially
Recent Activity:
Seeking: Female

Hi! I work with musicians and talented people of all kinds. I am looking for the type of woman who would like my kind of life. From models to slide guitarists, I deal them all. Everyone of you fine women have a talent worth following up.....Mine??....I have fine fingering technique learned from both guitar picking and piano plunking. You?? Let's find out what kind of talent YOU have... Write me at and we can take it from there!

(I love the double entendres and the use of saying he's looking for musicians (but hey then would it matter if it was a male or female?...models Rick???...hmmmm )

Ad number 2:
Search free personals ads Online dating is easier here.

I am looking for a woman 18 years old and up, who could deal being a part of a musi Spoker2000: Me Again! Tampa, FL, Florida

Spoker2000

Relationship Type: Friend/penpal
Any Children: Yes, not with me
Future Children: May be
Profile Region: 55
Live in: Tampa, FL,
Member Gender: Male
Member ID: 24547
Age: 57
Occupation: Producer
Ethnicity: White
Religion: Christian
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 185
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown (now he's changing his hair color)
Marital Status: Divorced
Education Level: College
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes, socially
Recent Activity:
Seeking:Female

I am looking for a woman 18 years old and up, who could deal being a part of a musical, game loving, playful bunch of ladies and one gentleman so far...... From Keyboards to Playstation, fingering to subtle tongue movements on an oboe (for example), making you the special one for the spot in my life that I need... Write me Please. "Ricardo"

And so he leaves me with a smile and a chuckle and I'm glad to see he hadn't changed one iota! He may not have had any voice to talk, so I guess he was letting his fingers do the "talking".


Comments: Post a Comment

Home