What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, April 24, 2006


Monday Music Mambo - Week 96

Hi mamboers! I'm back with another Monday Music Mambo for your enjoyment.

I'm writing this on Sunday, and it's my birthday today! So I thought I'd make the Mambo birthday related today.

Your assignment is to:

Find a musician who was born on your birthday (or on the day before or after your birthday, if you don't like the people born on your day) and give me a list of three or four songs by that artist. You can do this for as many musicians as you want.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us My birthday is February 5 - Born on that date was Cory Wells of Three Dog Night

1. Celebrate (seems appropriate for a birthday answer)
2. Joy to the World, To all the boys and girls, Joy to the fishes in the deep blue see, Joy to you and me.
3. Pieces of April
4. Never Been To Spain

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Comments: Post a Comment

Home