What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, April 17, 2006


Monday Music Mambo - Week 95
Greetings, mamboers! Another Monday is upon us, so it's time for another Mambo! This week's theme is Nosy Neighbor Day. I'm giving you a chance to choose your musical neighbors! But they must fit some rules.

This is a rather strange one, but then I'm also rather strange so thought I'd give it a try.

The person/band living to the left of you must have had a number one hit (any chart)

In honor of my 40th HS reunion coming up this summer I found the song that was number one in June 1966 - the year I graduated from Strong Vincent High School in Erie PA and that song was...... drum roll.....

Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones


The band living to the right of you must have had a lead singer change sometime in their career

Big Brother and The Holding Company - original lead singer was Peter Albin. Later, of course, Janis Joplin a long time friend of Chet Helms, who formed the group, became the lead singer.

The person/band living across from you must be a female or have at least one female member in the group

LOL! I could use BBATHC for the last two also, but I won't cheat so here goes...

Heart - Anne Wilson


The person living above you must be dead.

This one is kind of spooky... that would mean I would have a dead body in my attic!
Harry Chapin was one of the most tragic deaths, so he has made a spot here. I just have to figure out how to get the body out of my attic now.


The rules are, there are no rules!!! All you need to do is copy and paste the above questions into your blog and add your responses. After you've finished, return here and leave us a comment so we'll know you've Mamboed. Be sure your Mambo is linked back to http://bdinsanity.blogdrive.com so others can dance too.

Remember, there are no right or wrong answers. If one of the questions doesn't inspire you then simply "pass" it. Just use your imagination and dance like crazy!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home