What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, April 05, 2006


Image Hosted by ImageShack.usDoes anyone know what time it is? Daylight savings time has struck again and I reset all the clocks I could reach and knew how to reset. I have one in my bedroom, that I do not know how to reset, but figured I would just know it was an hour later than the clock said.

Every morning I get up an hour before Keith so I can feed the cats, clean the litter boxes, pack his lunch, lay out his clothes, and get breakfast started... so this morning I get up at 8:00 a.m (Keith gets up around 9 on MWF) and while I'm out feeding the cats Keith gets up! Why are you up so early? I demanded of him not pleased to have my routine disrupted. He looks stunned and says he's not up early. I haven't even fed the cats, so you are up and an hour early. It's 9 o'clock, he tells me. And I of course knowing he is wrong let him know it is only 8! Until I look at the clock on the microwave and see it is actually 8:55...aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!!! I hate daylight savings time! I hate clocks I can't set! I hate mornings!!!! Okay, the last isn't true, but whoever invented daylight savings time had better stay out of my way for awhile...

And Keith...uh.. well... I guess I'm sorry I yelled at you, but you were up 5 minutes early (smile!).... 8:55 is not 9!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home