What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, April 28, 2006


Apr 27, 2006
Top 5 On Friday - Week 69

Hmmm week 69....this could be kinky! But let's have fun with the usual theme, shall we?

Top 5 songs that "answer" the musical question: Where do we go from here?

1. Kansas City - Goin' to Kansas City,
Kansas City here I come
Goin' to Kansas City,
Kansas City here I come
They got some crazy lil' women there,
And I'm gonna get me one.

2. Strawberry Fields - Let me take you down,
'cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real, and nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields forever

3. Up, Up, and Away - Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon
Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon
We could float among the stars together, you and I
For we can fly we can fly
Up, up and away
My beautiful, my beautiful balloon

4. Back in the USSR - I'm back in the USSR
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the USSR, yeah

5. Going Crazy - Im going crazy crazy crazy
Jus thinking about u lately
Im going crazy crazy crazy
Jus thinking about u baby
Im going crazy crazy crazy crazy


Comments: Post a Comment

Home