What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, February 03, 2006


Weekly update: The coming week is a big week for us. On February 5 I turn 58 and the next day, Feb. 6 my husband, Keith, turns 55! So, in honor of the upcoming birthdays a little celebration page.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now on a strange note...the job I had is no longer! I was hired to replace a young woman who had had a baby and wanted to stay home with the child. She had to leave prior to giving birth and even then had a preemie. It only weighed 3.12 lbs at birth and had to stay at the hospital until it gained some weight. She took it home and a week later was bored with it and came back and asked for her job back and Yes! the dumb ass of a boss told her she could come back. He never talked to me or the other woman who works there (the mother-in-law of the twit), but just came over at the end of my shift on Monday and said he wouldn't need me anymore after this week because "S" wanted to come back.

When the MIL found out she was royally pissed because the twit spent more time outside smoking than working and had to be called on her cell phone to get her butt inside when things got too busy. Also, she is a snot and a little bitch (I can back her up on that one), but she has to be nice to her because she's her sons wife. Anyway, she is not happy and thought it was rude and shitty of the guy to let me go like that. She is still hoping "S", who never enjoyed the job anyway, will decide taking care of her baby was better and quit again and this time I would be offered the job and it would be guaranteed permanent. Not when and if the twit had a whim to come back again. Anyway... we are talking. I told her I would not come back for days when the bitch wanted a day off or needed to take the baby to the docs or something, but if it turned out she left again I would want a guarantee she couldn't waltz back in again one day and take my job away again.

A lot of the customers were upset as well, so ... we shall see what we shall see.

Also, the other place I was hoping to get a job is closing it's plant here and outsourcing it's jobs to Mexico for cheaper labor. If this keeps up Bush may change America into a third world country before his term is up and turn the third world countries into prosperous nations at the expense of the citizens of his own country. But hey! what does it matter to him. He has all he needs!

So, I am once again unemployed but at least I had some fun, earned some money and paid some bills and made a new friend. Not bad for 5 weeks. Until next time....


Comments: Post a Comment

Home