What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Monday, February 13, 2006


Last night I had the strangest dream: Okay, it wasn't last night, it was last week, but it really left me in a strange state. Not sure what was real and what was a dream. It started off in the college parking lot and I couldn't find my car. One of the security guards found me wandering around and we drove around until we found my car. While we were talking the subject of my ex-husband came up and she said she had just seen him last weekend. Then later she said she had heard he died!...We found my car, right where I always parked it and I went in and was in the lunch room. We were talking in there and some of them said, yes, the too had heard Ralph had died. Soon I was ready to leave and my friend Rick was there and he wheeled out with me. When we got to the parking lot two strange things happened... First we were young again! In our 20's or around there and second, my car wasn't there again! We started looking for it but I woke up so never got to the end of the dream. BUT! any emails to my ex and his wife have gone unanswered. I went to their website which has been pared down to bare bones and all their contact information is gone! Including their guest book. It leaves me wondering....


Comments: Post a Comment

Home