What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, January 28, 2006


Update: My sister, Victoria, and our friend Bernie, all said we would update our blog once a week during this year. I posted a fun picture, but Vic said that didn't count as an update...so I guess I'll write a bit about what's going on with Keith and myself.

He finally got to see another orthopedic surgeon about his foot and ankle. Physical therapy has been helping, but not going fast enough. The new surgeon said surgery would be too risky since Keith is on coumadin, so he gave him a prescription for a brace. On Friday Keith went to the place here that makes braces and they took measurments. I guess it is going to be one built into his shoe. Hopefull, that will give him the support he needs and between that and the physical therapy he'll be able to stand and walk without as much pain.

As for me... I spent yesterday cleaning the house. I mean really cleaning! I even took every litter box, emptied it totally, scrubbed it out, put in plastic liners and then newspaper and poured fresh new litter on top of that. What a difference it makes! The house smells wonderful again. I have to admit since starting this job I was getting a bit slack in the litter box department.

When I got up today it was colder here - 39 degrees - than it was back home in Erie, PA - 44 degrees! Today I did laundry and shopping. Tomorrow I will tackle this room - our computer/storage room.

Okay, Vic, does that count as an update? Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Comments: Post a Comment

Home