What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, January 01, 2006


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Happy New Year to all my friends and family – and especially to those who are both ?.

I guess this is the time to sit and reflect on the past year and make promises and resolutions I know I’ll never keep for the new year. But, I’m not one for reflecting and looking back. I prefer to look ahead and today I have a brand new year to look forward to…and to wonder what new adventures await around the next turn.

2005 had it’s ups and downs and at times it seemed more downs than ups, but when all is said and done Keith and I are pretty lucky. We have each other and that’s about all that matters. So, I’m not complaining. As Keith says, life with me is definitely not boring ?.

We’ve had some close calls with some of our cats, but all have pulled through their traumas and are still with us. And still just as sassy as ever. Keith injured his ankle, but with physical therapy is slowly on the mend. I actually had a winter cold this year and sinus infection, but survived it. Since I am rarely sick I sometimes take my good health for granted, so every once in a while I need a wake up call to remind me to enjoy my health because I may not always have it.

We lost a good friend this past year and are still feeling the sadness of her death. It’s hard when anyone dies but when someone so good leaves us we feel it even more. I just hope when my time comes I will be remembered as fondly as we think of Pam.

And now we enter 2006. A new year full of hope and promises for new adventures and escapades in the lives of Bonnie and Keith. So, all I can say is, stay tuned folks. You never know what this year will bring.

Auld Lang Syne

Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and days of auld lang syne?
For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and days of auld lang syne?
And here's a hand, my trusty friend
And gie's a hand o' thine
We'll tak' a cup o' kindness yet
For auld lang syne
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Comments: Post a Comment

Home