What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, January 14, 2006


Fun things! Friends keep sending me cute and fun things I put aside to post here, so I decided to start posting a few so you all could enjoy them too!

HOW MANY DOGS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHT BULB??

1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4. Rottweiler: Make me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


8. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

11. Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or "We don't need no stinking light bulb."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

12. Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

13. Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

14. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


How many cats does it take to change a light bulb?

Cats do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

"How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?"

ALL OF WHICH PROVES, ONCE AGAIN, THAT WHILE DOGS HAVE MASTERS, CATS HAVE STAFF!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home