What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Sunday, January 08, 2006


A friend emailed this to me and I thought it was so great decided to post it here. Thanks Rick M.!

I'm perfectly willing to tolerate Christians. I have never, for
instance, attempted to prevent Christians from marrying each other,
or tried to stop them from adopting children, or worked to make it
illegal for them to hold certain jobs. I don't threaten to boycott
companies that market their products to Christians, and I don't
organize letter-writing campaigns to complain about Christian
characters on television. It would indeed be hypocritical for me
to complain about fundamentalist Christians who've done all of
the above to gay people if I turned around and did the
same thing to them, but I've done no such thing. Intolerant?
Hell, I'm a model of tolerance! -Dan Savage, 01/05/06


Comments: Post a Comment

Home