What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, December 30, 2005



So make a liar out of me! The TOPS group I belong to had a drawing for a basket. Some people bought 20 to 40 tickets. I bought 6. Guess who won :-)? Yep, it was me!!! So, I had two of the women in the group come over and we went through and divvied up the contents. The three of us do this when one of us wins something. Sort of sharing the wealth. Anyway, after we emptied it I tried to pawn the big green basket off on one of them, but the one, Linda P. said, "I'll bet one of your cats would like it as a bed." I laughed knowing my cats will not sleep in a basket! Ha! Yeah, right... First thing Mr. Fuzz did was pull my new Christmas throw (a gift from Linda P.) off the back of the couch and into the basket, which I had sitting on the couch at the time and curled up in the basket. So, I put it on the floor and next thing I know Marma-duke-alade is in it! I only got pictures of him/her (that's another story) but so far four of the cats have tried it out and napped in it.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home