What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, December 02, 2005



It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Well, Christmas looks a little different at our place. First, with 8 cats you don't dare put up a tree or too many decorations :-). Maybe next year when the kittens are older and out of their flying stage. Nothing quite as exciting as watching a kitten fly across the room, crash into something, and watch everything come tumbling while the kitten walks away unscathed and unperturbed.

So, what does Christmas look like around here? Well, there are packages galore for friends living here and even more being boxed and packed and mailed out to PA, OR, CT, and even Iraq! Yes, it's been a busy time for Santa Bonnie here :-). Every year I say I'm sending gift cards next year, and every year my husband says no, you won't, you enjoy this too much. He's right. I do enjoy it! I love buying, wrapping, and sending the gifts off knowing they will make someone on the other end happy. So, I will continue to wrap, box, and mail to my hearts content.

And I got the best Christmas present of all!!!! Okay, I got a karaoke machine and am having a ball with it. Am taking it to two Christmas parties so far, but that is not the best gift...close :-), but even better..... I GOT A JOB!!!! It starts January 3, 2006 right after the holidays!! I couldn't believe it!! And it's perfect! I work Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. I am so excited and so happy!! Everyone knows how hard I have been looking for work here and at the perfect job came around at just the right time :-). Life gets better and better!!

Happy Holidays to everyone!!! I'll be posting again soon.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home