What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, December 23, 2005


I'm still alive! Yes, I know it's been awhile since I've posted, but I've had a serious sinus infection. That's what the doctor finally decided when I got in to see him. So, he put me on these heavy duty anti-biotics that he said should kick ass on this infection. And boy is it!! The only problem is it's kicking ass on me too! They make me groggy and sleepy and fuzzy headed to the point I don't know if I'm coming or going half the time (no double entendre intended). But, I am feeling better. Still coughing once in awhile and still blowing my nose occassionally but nothing in the magnitude it was a few days ago. So, I will at least be able to enjoy my Christmas.

We are planning a quiet day with just us and our fur people, as my sister Victoria calls the cats. And in a way they are little people. I find myself calling them children! when they get in the way or are misbehaving. And they do share our meals with us. As our friend in Iraq said, just share our Christmas dinner with our cats and we have our family.

So, we will visit with others after Christmas, but for now I am still a bit tired from having that infection for so long, and it wearing me down, plus the affects of the drugs don't make for intellectual conversation, when I find at times I can't even follow a conversation when the affects of the two drugs combined hit me :-). Sort of like back in the 60's and early 70's, but we won't talk about those days ;-D.

Well, just wanted to assure all my loyal fans I am still alive and kicking. I'll be back soon with pictures and more updates. Until then... Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanza, Happy Winter Solstice and whatever else you may be celebrating this time of year. Enjoy!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Comments: Post a Comment

Home