What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, November 12, 2005


Saturday; I know this blog is getting terribly crowded with pictures, and links, and all sorts of stuff, but with so much happening I guess the blog sort of resembles my life. Packed full of stuff :-). I don't know yet exactly when I will start my new job, but I know it will be sometime in December. I see the vocational rehab person this Thursday - another packed day - TOPS with the Katrina drawing in the morning, lunch with the women, then my rehab appointment. She will be happy to learn I have a job that I can do inspite of the down time with the arthritis - especially since there is little down time now thanks to the new meds. I'm even typing faster again!! I feel so much more alive. Anyway...last time I was there she was telling me I was too intelligent for the type of work they train people for there and I would be bored, but if nothing else it would be a paycheck. But, now I have a job that will use my skills and I will be doing a service at the same time. So I am happy.

Now, if Keith's ankle would get better I would be really happy! We got the new inserts Friday, so of course, there hasn't been time to determine if they will help. But, it does help there is football on all weekend so he has no trouble keeping off it as he is supposed to. As he says it's hard to teach math sitting down, so he stands when he should be sitting and off the ankle.

And to top everything off we've reconnected with a very dear friend from PA! He is now in Iraq and we reconnected over the internet - no matter what else is said about the internet I have found more lost friends through it. This is a person who was and is very dear to both of us so we are thrilled to have reconnected and we IM for a bit on Saturdays. Of course, it's about 6 hours later there so I am going to have to start getting on earlier so he won't be up at midnight when he should be sleeping.

That's about it for today...nothing exciting - nothing earth shattering - just happy thoughts.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home