What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, November 08, 2005


Just a note! For those of you who are wondering why the heck I am posting those old pictures of me, plus the current one, although I have lost about 20 pounds since that one was taken and need a new one....anyway...if you are wondering why the pictures it's because my 40th!! yes, my 40th HS reunion is this summer and there is a great web page for the SVHS class of '66 (see link on this page) and people are coming from there to visit. The pictures are for the fun and benefit of the old highschool friends visiting the page. If any one wants to visit my HS graduation class homepage just click on the SVHS link at the side. It's a pretty cool site and worth the visit.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home