What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, November 04, 2005



Congrats to me! Every once in awhile I have to pat myself on the back for a job well done and so here it is... I use a lot of coupons and combine them with store savings and my last trip was a good one. I save over $30 on the in store savings and used $54 in coupons so saved $84.35 in the end with the combined savings. Some of the best buys were Mrs. Pauls fish was on sale 2/$4 ($2 each) and I had coupons for $1 off each package. I got 8 packs at $1 each! I had some Jimmy Dean skillet coupons for $1 off each pkg. and the store already had them special priced at $1 off so that was $2 savings on each pkg. Those are just a couple examples on how I work to save money as long as I'm not working to bring in money. Now if I could just find coupons for fresh fruit, veggies, chicken, fish... ah!! life would be good. I actually got some off ebay for $1 off each pork purchase so will use those soon. But I just had to brag a bit about those savings because that was straight savings! I ended up paying around $76.00 for the rest of the groceries, so saved over 50%! They don't double coupons here. I do miss my coupon days in VT where they triple up to $1.00 coupons!!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home