What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, October 15, 2005


Well, good news to report in the employment dept! By the end of November I will be among the employed! I won't put details here because someone who unfortunately would like to see bad things happen to me reads this and would cause problems for me. If anyone wants details on the job email me and I will be happy to share. How's that for a teaser? But good things are happening now that I have moved away from the negative force in my life. It was amazing that the very next day after I severed ties completely with this negative force that all sorts of good things came my way.

In the meantime I'm helping another friend with her housekeeping business. So that's some good money coming in on top of my house/pet sitting. Once I get a REAL job I will have to let these temporary things go, but for now....

Life is good!!!!!!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home