What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, October 26, 2005


Wednesday Mind Hump

Hello humpers! It's your memeduck filling in once again for Friday. Today's theme is Mule Day. Mule Day! I don't really understand that one, so I'm going to ask some Halloween-themed questions. Let the humping begin!

1. Got any plans for this year's Halloween? Dressing up? Going to a spooky party? Taking the kids out trick or treating? Tell us your plans!

Well, since I love halloween I couldn't let this meme pass!

I'll be handing out treats at my house. I will dress all in black including black cape and wear a scream mask. Sitting on a black chair facing the house I will watch for trick-or-treaters and as they approach the house I will sneak up behind them, with my bowl of candy of course, and in a spooky voice ask... are you looking for something?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2. What's the funniest or craziest costume you've ever worn for Halloween? If you can't remember what you wore, you can tell us about a costume you saw someone else wear.

I think the craziest costume was when I went to a party as the bride of dracula. My aunt had sewn me a beautiful white cape and I painted my face and wore fake vampire teeth. That was the most fun I'd had as an adult dressing up.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3. What's your favorite scary movie? There are two that really get to me.
Halloween 3 Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And... The Haunting of Hill House
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4. What's your favorite kind of candy? Candy corn and chocolate covered peanuts.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The rules are, there are no rules!!! All you need to do is copy and paste the above questions into your blog and add your responses. After you've finished, return here and leave us a comment so we'll know you've humped. Be sure your hump is linked back to http://bdinsanity.blogdrive.com so others can hump too.

Remember, there are no right or wrong answers. If one of the questions doesn't inspire you then simply "pass" it. Just use your imagination!

If you don't have a blog or you're an exhibitionist *woo hoo* feel free to hump right here in our comments section. There's absolutely no pressure ... although it's called the Wednesday Mind Hump you can hump on any day.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home