What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, October 25, 2005



Tuesdays at the coffee shop! It's funny but my husband looks forward to my tuesdays with my journal group as much as I do. Why you ask? Because he has a long break between classes and after the journal meeting and our walk around town we end up back at the coffee shop. Since he is still between classes I pick up a cup of decaf Irish cream coffee for him to enjoy and make the rest of the day more pleasant. He calls it his Irish Cream coffee day. There's something about drinking coffee from a styro-foam to-go cup that makes it taste special.

Today we had a great meeting and were joined by another coffee drinker and discussed an upcoming day outing to Congaree Park. It's a wilderness trail I have been to and loved so we are planning to go for a long nature hike in November.

We walked our extra two blocks today - we add two more each week - and it was such a beautiful day we didn't even feel it. With the cool air you just get more and more invigorated as you go. ah!! my favorite time of the year.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home