What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Saturday, October 22, 2005



There's a sign post up ahead.... Well, at least I think there's a sign post that follows us from place to place. I was sitting here at my computer, doing some work on my online business, when I heard a cat crying outside my window. All our cats are indoor cats now, so I knew it wasn't one of them. I went out to investigate and there was a beautiful white cat with gray splotches on it sitting there crying at the house. So, I took it out some food, and it came over and started chowing down. Of course, it sees our cats in the window and figured with all those fat cats there must be good eats in there. No, we will not adopt this one!!! Nein to nine!!!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home