What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, October 06, 2005


Taken from Cheddar X

This is making the meme rounds right now and I thought I'd grab it before it became completely passe to do. And I added one more to make it a 7x7 and no more forwarding it to 7 people like a new age chain letter.

7 things you plan to do before you die:

1. Get back to north to see my family again.
2. See my friend Rick at least one more time.
3. Visit Alaska
4. Open a small used book store
5. Provide open mic for 'real' poets (see number 3)
6. Hike along the appalchian trail
7. Get back to VT and see all my friends there.

7 things you can do:

1. Play guitar
2. Play the violin (sort of :-))
3. Play scrabble ;-D
4. Write poetry
5. Give shots to cats
6. Love
7. Enjoy a sunrise or sunset

7 things you cannot do:

1. Play banjo
2. Marshal arts
3. Program a computer
4. Drive a tractor
5. Fly a plane
6. Parachute from a plane
7. Stop the rain :-)

7 things you never thought you'd do:

1. Be married 3 times!
2. Live past 30 :-)
3. Produce a CD!
4. Have my own music production company
5. Live in so many states - including the state of confusion ;-D
6. Travel to Europe
7. Live in the south!


7 things that attract you to other people:

1. Honesty - don't lie to me or about me if you want to stay my friend
2. Integrity
3. Morals
4. Respect
5. Loyalty
6. Ability to love
7. Giving nature

7 things that you say most often:

1. Lord love a duck!
2. Shit fuck piss
3. No shit?
4. Get out of the way you stupid cat!!
5. Put on Art Bell
6. I'm going on line for a bit
7. What's it like outside today?

7 celebrity crushes:

Lord love a duck!! Do I really have to to this one? I'm 57 years old! Who can remember their childhood crushes... but let me try...

1. Peter Tork of the Monkees
2. William Holden - Sugarfoot
3. Peter Noone - Hermans Hermits
4. Bobby Breen
5. Joan Baez
6. oh dear... I know there were more but I can't think of the names right now.

Shamelessly lifted from Flower in the Breeze who had it tagged to her.
Happy Cheddaring!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home