What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, October 18, 2005


Postcards from around the USA! My sister, in PA, called me a couple weeks ago with a project. Her 7 year old granddaughter, who is in 2nd grade, had a project to get postcards from as many states as possible, with a bit of information about the state written on the card. So, I sent out emails to all my friends who sent out emails to their friends and family. By the end of last week I had promises for at least 23 cards, from different states, and so far 13 have arrived!! Thank you Victoria! Bernie! Priscilla! Glenda! and all my scrabble playing buddies for sending cards and for getting their friends and family to send cards. I am going to post the mailing address here for anyone who visits to send a card. It doesn't matter if she gets duplicates because they can trade with each other or just give someone a duplicate of theirs...so here it is...and thanks again!!! You guys are the greatest!!!

Send a postcard of your state with a blurb about the state to:

Waterford Elementary School
Ashley L. - 2nd Grade
P.O. Box 811
Waterford, PA 16441


Comments: Post a Comment

Home