What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, October 04, 2005


Pity the poor misguided souls: Ah, alack and alas, someone has taken it upon themselves to post, out of spite, a bunch of back stabbing lies on their blog about me and another friend, simply because we chose to leave the TOPS group due to an extreme change in this persons attitude that has made it uncomfortable to sit through the meetings. In the past few weeks this person has changed from a nice caring person to someone I don't recognize. Mean, vindictive, and just plain cruel. Publicly humiliating her mother and trying to play mind games with others and trying to take control over the group. It just wasn't working for us so we chose to move on. Now this person has posted a bunch of hateful lies and it just isn't going to work. I pity her and hope she finds what she is looking for, but anyone who needs to stoop that low to build their own self-esteem needs some help. Of course, her friends who have never met us, will never hear our side are saying poor her...ah, if they only knew. But I know, and the others in the group know, and that is all that is important.

Why am I not defending the point, because there really was no point. Just the ramblings of an angry person. Why don't I write my side? Because a wise person once said there are three sides to every story. My side, their side, and the truth lies somewhere in between. I suppose I could do as they did and type my perspective on it, although I wouldn't fill mine with lies trying to cause dissention between her and her friends, but it would be my side and my side only. Of course, my friends would side with me but it wouldn't be fair. It just made me sad to see the rantings and ravings on this persons blog that were so full of half truths and some downright lies that I just wanted to put something here that says be careful what you write..it may come back to bite you in the ass.

If anyone reading this blog has issues with someone else and have to post about it on their blog at least try to post the truth and remember that others will be reading your blog so don't embarrass yourself with rantings that are obviously full of anger and vindictiveness and then say you have no anger. Sigh... well, as the song says...

oobla dee oobla da...life goes on!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home